Monday, January 17, 2011

Undigested Cat Food Stool

Some bouquet

personal After the presentations, I thought to present one of the protagonists of my work: the bouquet.
The bouquet is what I believe in absolute emotions more, especially a bride, which will bring with her throughout the ceremony.




The bouquet fact, after the dress, it is also one of the protagonists of a marriage: should reflect the personality of the bride , I respect your standing, do not overwhelm or covered, but take her to express her being.


From a bouquet can tell immediately if the bride is an exuberant person, sweet, gentle, shy, eccentric, or austere reserved.
You see now your favorite color, his favorite flower and color, each flower you know, express a definite personality.

He brings his hands-and also on how we understand the challenges bring much-as if his soul in a day of celebration, to show at all.


I like to think of the bouquet as the animal driving in the movie "The Golden Compass" in which the soul of every person is inside the body, but at her side, in the form of the animal plus reflects.



I thought about it many times, but still I could not define what would be my ideal bouquet prorpio ... I could not choose just one.

But certainly know what would be my guide animal: a cat for sure!

And you? What you bouquet embodies most of all? Which flower? And what animal?


0 comments:

Post a Comment