Monday, January 17, 2011

Free Indoor Basketball Nj

So let's begin! Presentations.

A new year, a dinner with friends, new ideas ... and of these, that of a new blog!




Why? Well, to share thoughts, ideas, you know my work, myself and the world as I live, my world. Because everyone has a different world, and the world is different depending on the eye of the viewer.







So let's start with the introductions.

I deal flowers and weddings, but I do not sell flowers in a shop. I designed my work differently.


Mine is a floral design studio, just as a designer or an architect, an architectural firm floral !




I create in my space, research, study, design floral arrangements, bouquets, and arrangements for weddings and events.
To do this we need a continuous search through styles, fashion, design , and why not, architecture, art, and anything that creates inspiration.



's why my choice. If you blind me all this in a store would cease, there would be no time , and my work would be more suited to the stores: standardized, certified, fast, very detailed.

But for me to work is do everything with passion, attention and perfection.
know that every creation is unique, tailored to that church for that location, for the bride, and will never repeat the same to itself. (Unless you ask me!)

So this blog will deal with all that pertains to the floral that of marriage and their suggestions.
Whenever you find an idea, a thought or reflection. And I hope that soon you are one of them also enriching it with your thoughts and comments.

A happy start to the year and a good journey together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment