Friday, January 21, 2011

Romantic Getaways/nsw

reminder of the East

Today I wish to present a composition of elements that I took an art gallery for the opening of an exhibition of their paintings.

As is their brand that their location attracted much white and that, after viewing the works on display, the most common form was the square , I immediately understood that both elements were the protagonists of my speech floral .

In the more they wanted something very minimal and essential , and here the picture was clear:

What better gray stones, glass vases square ochidee and could reflect the mood required?


















Then a touch of delicacy with the wallflowers and white slender

And a reminder the purity and formality with a beautiful dahlia lying on the stones, which would contain the color white is also the base of my composition.



And here's a reminder from the eastern corner, almost a little zen garden!



Dahlia Dassia lies on the surface of the water seems to own a lotus flower
East.

This idea made me think of a small digression in which I take as companions in an imaginary trip to Japan.


Japanese art has always shown as a prominent flower.


The paintings





In the floral kimono fabrics and their wonderful


Not to mention the dreamy landscapes sequences of "Dolls" by Takeshi Kitano?



remain within visual because that's what I know best and that strikes me most.
I have always been strongly influenced in my taste, Japanese iconography.



strikes me most importantly, their strong sense of nature , their engaging and absorbing contact with it.

fascinates me immensely simplicity and rigor of which are supporters at every level: formal thought, philosophical, moral, culinary ... (I'm also absolutely crazy Japanese cuisine of course!)



And all this in my opinion should also enter into our lives, our minds, in our eyes.

(This is the Japanese ideogram representing the KI: energy independent, inner strength, the microcosm. 'This water, the rain, which came to ground, evaporate and re-condense into clouds to resume the life cycle: the circle of life. And a grain of rice, a symbol of inner essence, of the seed that with the rain, the sun's energy, light, germinates, takes root and lives.)

Why simplicity is beauty, beauty is simple .

few frills, a few unnecessary items, just smoke and mirrors, be more direct, direct to the heart, mind, soul.


This is what always drives me and inspires me to create a layout, a decoration, a decoration ... and qualisai thing that enters my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment