Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Beats Per Minute While Sleeping



Finally this evening, thanks to the snow if we are able to carry out the first home recordings in mac, sound card and microphone roland took last night!! Toast my heroes! Smadonnare One moment I had at the beginning but after an hour spent Spippola, press buttons and click, I did it!
I am very happy because I can finally make a decent multi-track all the way with a lot of cueing in the headphones! It remains to understand why I can not record in stereo, but only in mono. But I think this is a mystery that will try to unravel in the coming days. I mean I can record voice on one channel and guitar on the other, but if I want to record only the guitar but not recording in stereo but mono. Maybe it's a normal thing for me new to this stuff.
Now we need to do a lot more testing to figure out the distance from the microphone and things like that. Then we see pieces that try to affect the hope that the mac does not refuse to record my voice .... fingers crossed!

DG

0 comments:

Post a Comment