Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Vietnamese Online Movies

Sometimes They Come Back ....

Good evening to all ... back from a mild flu, but not too much, I'm here to write. Good times this many points of view ... love, work, music, money, new purchases, purchases already planned that will arrive soon and concerts already scheduled for 2010. I realized recently that this year the CD came into my house have been many more than usual, but I feel that they have been bought with superficiality. Last year it took maybe twenty at least, but I enjoyed them in full. This year, some of them two times I have heard yes and no. One to tell the truth I took it, put it on PC, iPod and from there I have not even seen stereo. That is a clue to a new use of music? What then need to buy support if you listen to the mp3? Remains the subject of plastic, with the booklet and I read all that crap possible on them. Some called it, should be bought. But others?? If I had to turn back now, in hindsight, some CDs do not take them, but they download from iTunes ...
Who knows, maybe next year will be different a year from this point of view ...
We'll see ...

DG

0 comments:

Post a Comment